How to Log Into Banfield Email Account?
Banfield is said to be the largest general veterinary practice in the US with over 1000 hospitals. There are more than 3600 veterinarians who have dedicated their careers to helping pets. Banfield is known for offering a wide range of wellness plans to the users for taking care of their pets. Whether you own a puppy, kitten, or dog, you can find a variety of wellness plans to ensure the health of your pet. If you have already bought a package from Banfield (or looking to buy one), you are most likely to get an email account with it. To know how to log into the Banfield email account, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Log Into Banfield Email Account
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or table and navigate to the homepage of Banfield using the URL – https://www.banfield.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Banfield, you will need to click on the Sign-in option located near the top-right corner of the page. This will open a sign-in box on your screen.
- In the sign-in screen, you will need to enter your email or username and password in the provided fields, and then press the Log in button. You will be logged into your MyBanfield email account.
- Once you are logged into your my Banfield email account, you will be able to manage your pet’s wellness plan and communication with the company.
- However, if you don’t remember the username or password for your Banfield account, you will need to click on the Need help? option. This will open another box on your screen where you will need to enter your email address and click on the Send my reset link button. As you will press this button, you will be provided a reset link to your email address. Now you will need to go to your email account and open the email you received from the company. Then, open the link and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the password reset process.
NOTE: In case you have forgotten your MyBanfield email, you will need to click on the Forgot you’re MyBanfield email? option, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the recovery process of your username.
- If you don’t have an email account and wish to create one, you will need to click on the Create your account option next to New to MyBanfield? Option. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your Client ID in the provided field, and then press the Next button.
- On the next screen, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration process for a new account.
And, this is how you will be able to sign in to your Banfield email account and recover your username and password if you ever forget it. However, if you need further assistance regarding any Banfield-related products or services, you can contact Banfield customer support at 866 277 7387 for reliable assistance.