How to Sign in to EPBFI Account and Reset its Password?
Formerly known as Electric Power Board of Chattanooga, EPB is an American Electric Power Distribution and telecommunications company. EPB is not only known for being the first internet service provider offering 1 Gbit/ speed but also for providing free of cost email service, EPBFI. The EPB Fiber Optics (EPBFI) email is an email service offering open source server and client software for messaging and collaboration. The free of cost services has helped EPBFI create a huge customer base. If you are new to EPBFI and wish to sign up for it, you can follow the information provided below. The guide not only provides information on registering and accessing an EPBFI account, but it also provides information on how to reset the password of your EPBFI email account when you forget its password.
Guide to Sign up for EPBFI Account
- To sign up for EPBFI account, you will need to go to the EPB log in page and click on the MyEPB option located on the top-right corner of the window. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, you will need to click on the “Register New User” option. You will be directed to the Welcome screen.
- On the Welcome screen, go through the information provided and follow the on-screen prompts to create your EPBFI account.
Steps to Sign in to EPBFI Account
- To sign in to your EPBFI account, you will first need to open a supported web browser on your computer, and then, go to any search engine to get to EPBFI sign-in page.
- To get to the EPBFI sign-in page, enter a keyword such as EPBFI sign in or EPBFI Log in. From the search result, you can select the first result from the list and you will be directed to the EPBFI sign-in page.
- Once you are on the EPBFI sign-in page, all you need to do is enter your Username and Password in the provided field and click on the Sign In
- And this is how you can sign in to your EPBFI account.
In case you ever forget the password of your EPBFI email account, you can regain access to your account by resetting the password. Here are the steps to reset EPBFI account password.
- On your web browser, go to the EPB log in
- Once you are on the EPB Log in the page, you will need to click on the MyEPB option located on the top-right corner of the window. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, you will need to click on the “Forgot Login” option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted with the following options on your screen:
- I forgot my username
- I forgot my password
- I need to register a new account
- I would like to chat with customer service
- Show me other customer support options
- Take me back to login
- From the given options, you will need to select the “Forgot my password” option. Doing so will direct you to the next screen, where you will be prompted to enter your username in the provided field.
- Enter your username in the field under “What is your username?” field and the email address you used at the time of registration under “What email address did you use when registering the account?”.
- After entering the required information, you will need to click on the Submit button and follow the further on-screen prompted to complete the process of resetting the password of your account.
And this is how you can create your EPBFI account and reset the password for it.