With billions of users across the world, Facebook is the most popular social networking websites at present. Not only does it offer a platform for people to get connected with the people anywhere in the world, but it has now also emerged as a platform for promoting business. So, whether you are looking to meet your social purposes or you want to make your brand or business familiar among the people, Facebook is the place to be at. If you have already registered for the Facebook, you can follow these steps to log in to your Facebook account.
Steps to Log in to Facebook Account
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Go to the Facebook login page via link facebook.com. Alternatively, you can search the keyword related to ‘Facebook login’ in any search engine on the web browser and then select the appropriate option from the search result to get to the Facebook Sign-in page. Once you will be directed to the Facebook Sign-in page, you will see the following screen on the web browser.
- On the Facebook sign-in page, you will need to enter the Email or phone number using which you registered for your Facebook account. Enter the email or phone number in the provided field and then enter the password that you created in the Password field.
- After enter your Facebook username and password, Click on the Log in
NOTE: If you don’t remember the password for your Facebook account, you will need to click on the Forgot password? link and follow the on-screen prompts to reset the password for your account.
- After clicking on the Login button, you will be directed to your Facebook account.
And, this is how you can log in to your Facebook account.