How to Log in to midtel.net Email?
Midtel, short for The Middleburgh Telephone Company, is one of the oldest independent telephone companies in New York State. Currently, the company is known for service more than 7,000 customers across 330 square miles of Schoharie Country and regions of Albany County. Some of the services offered by Midtel include Phone, Internet, Cable TV, and Fiber services. If you have purchased any of the Midtel services from the company, you will also be getting an email account for managing services and communication with Midtel. To know how to log into Midtel email account for the first time, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Log into Midtel Email Account
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the homepage of Midtel using the URL – https://www.midtel.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Midtel, you will need to click on the Webmail option located near the top-right corner. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided the sign-in page where you will need to enter the email address and password (provided by Midtel) in the relevant fields.
- Once you are done entering the login credentials, you will need to click on the Login button.
- If you wish to get automatically logged out from your account after 4 hours, you will need to enable the slider located next to – Share computer – log me out after 4 hours.
- However, if you wish to stay logged in to your Midtel email account until you log out manually, you will need to activate the slider next to Keep me logged in until I log out.
- Once you are logged into your Midtel email account, you will be able to access and manage any of the Midtel services you have purchased from the company.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to log into the Midtel email account. However, if you face any problem with the sign-in process of any other Midtel service, you can find instant assistance by contacting Midtel customer support. To know how to contact Midtel customer support for assistance, follow the steps provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet, and go to the homepage of Midtel using the URL – https://www.midtel.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Midtel, you will need to click on the Support option located near the upper-left corner of the screen. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the option to seek assistance from Midtel customer support. Here are the options that you will find.
If you wish to contact Midtel customer support for assistance through phone, you will need to call on their toll-free phone number at 877 435 7966 | direct at 518 296 HELP (4357).
If you wish to seek assistance from Midtel customer support through live chat, you will need to click on the Live Tech Chat button on the support page. This will open a chat window on your screen where you will need to provide information such as First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Account Number. After that, you will need to press the SUBMIT button and simply follow the on-screen prompts to seek assistance through live chat communication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For common queries related to Midtel services, you will need to click on the FAQs option under the Support section located near the top-right corner. This will direct you to the next page where you will need to browse through the list of questions to find an answer for your particular query. And, this is how you can contact Midtel customer support for assistance.