How to Recover Forgotten Password of Inbox.com?
If you have multiple online accounts to manage, it is quite common to forget the password of these accounts sometimes. Therefore, it is recommended to enable the auto-fill feature on your web browser to automatically sign in to your online account whenever you need to access one. However, if you haven’t enabled this feature for your Inbox.com account and you don’t remember its password, you can follow the instructions provided below to recover the forgotten password of your Inbox.com account.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Password of Inbox.com Account
NOTE: If you are looking to recover the forgotten password for your Inbox.com account, unfortunately, there is no process to do so. Instead, you can consider resetting your password by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of Inbox.com.
- On the homepage, click or tap on the Sign In button located on the top-right corner of the screen. You will be directed to the sign-in screen on the next page.
- On the sign-in page, select the “Forgot your password?” option located under the Useful Links section. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, enter your email address in the Login field, select the appropriate question from the drop-down menu that reads – “Please select a hint question” and enter the correct answer you provided during the sign-up process.
- After providing all the required details in the relevant fields on your screen, press the Submit button.
- On the next screen, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the password reset process for your Inbox.com account. When done resetting the password, you can use the new password to sign in to your Inbox.com account.
Things to Consider When and After Resetting your Inbox.com Password
- Do not create a simple or easy-to-guess password so that you can remember it easily. Always use a combination of alphabets (both small and capital letters), numbers, and special characters.
- Do not use the same password for any other account as it can make both accounts vulnerable to hacking if either of the account security gets breached.
- If it is difficult to memorize the password, you can enable the auto-fill feature on your web browser to easily access your Inbox.com account. However, remember that anyone having access to your PC and web browser can access your Inbox.com and other online accounts when the feature is enabled.
- For enhanced security, consider changing your password every few weeks.
- Do not access your Inbox.com and other accounts on non-trusted devices. However, if ever such a situation arises, make sure to log out of your account and also change the password (if possible).
To Remember Your Inbox.com Credentials on the Computer
As keeping your password memorized can be a bit difficult, you can enable the auto-login for the Inbox.com account by following these steps.
- Go to the homepage of Inbox.com on a web browser of your computer and press the Sign In button located in the upper-right corner.
- On the sign-in page, enter your email address and password in the provided field.
- Now, before pressing the Sign In button, make sure to select the checkbox next to the “Remember me on this computer” option.
- After that, press the Sign In button to log into your account.
- Once logged in, log out of your account and again go to the sign-in page. You should now be able to automatically sign in to your account without entering the credentials.
NOTE: In case you need any help, you can click or tap on the SUBMIT A TICKET option provided on the sign-in page of Inbox.com to seek assistance from Inbox.com customer service.
So, these are the instructions that you can follow to recover the forgotten password of your Inbox.com account.