If you are using an Android phone and you have an AT&T Mail account, you can easily access your account through your Android device. To know how to set up your AT&T Mail account on your Android device, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below in this guide.
Steps to Set Up AT&T Email on Android
The process to configure your AT&T Mail account on your Android phone is quite simple and easy. All you need to have for the configuration process is.
AT&T Email Settings
|POP / IMAP||IMAP|
|SSL (Security) Incoming||SSL|
- On your Android device, go to the applications menu and tap on the Settings app icon. You will be directed to the Settings page of your Android account.
- On the Settings page, you will need to tap on the Add account option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be given a list of email services that you can choose from. If you don’t see AT&T Mail mentioned in the list, you will need to tap on the “Other” option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted to enter your AT&T Mail account.
- Next, you will need to select the IMAP option and enter your complete AT&T email address and password in the prompted field.
- Then, you will need to select the Manual Setup option and enter the following information in the incoming settings screen:
- Username: Enter your AT&T email
- Password: Enter your password
- Incoming server:mail.att.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Security Type: SSL
- After entering the information as suggested in the last step, tap on the Next button and enter the following information in the outgoing settings screen.
- Outgoing server:mail.att.net
- Outgoing port: 465
- Security type: SSL
- Authorization required: Yes
- Username: email
- Password: Your email password
- After adding the said information for outgoing settings, you will need to tap on the Next button.
- Finally, you will need to enter your preferences in the subsequent screen and enter a desired name to the account. Your AT&T Mail account will be configured in your Android device.
And, this is how you can easily set up your AT&T Mail account on your Android enabled devices.
Related Blog: AT&T Email Setup On iPhone