How to Set Up Yahoo Business Mail on Android
Instead of using your desktop or laptop every time to check your Yahoo Business Mail, you can also have access to your account on the go when you configure it to your Android device. To know how to set up our Yahoo Business Mail on your Android Smartphone, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Steps to Set Up Yahoo Business Mail on Android
NOTE: The following instructions may vary from device to device. Refer to these instructions as a guideline only. For more assistance, contact your service provider.
1.) On your Android device, tap on the Settings app icon.
2.) Under Settings, scroll down and select Accounts option.
3.) Next, under Accounts, you will need to tap on the Add account option.
4.) On the next screen, select Email option from the list.
5.) Then, you will need to enter your Business Mail email address and password in the prompted field.
6.) After that, tap on the Manual setup option and select IMAP account option from the given options on the next screen.
7.) You will need to enter the following information for Incoming Server
- Email address: Enter your complete business mail email address.
- Username: Your complete business mail email address.
- Password: Enter the app password you created.
Note: In case your business email address is not connected to a Yahoo ID, you will need to use your business email password.
- IMAP server:mail.yahoo.com
- Security Type: SSL or SSL/TLS
- Port: 993
- IMAP path prefix: Leave blank
Then, tap on the Next button.
8.) After that, you will need to enter the following info for Outgoing Server
- SMTP server:bizmail.yahoo.com
- Security type: SSL or SSL/TLS
- Port: 465
- Authentication required before sending emails: Make sure this option is selected
- Username: Enter your complete business mail email address.
- Password: Enter the app password you created
Note: If your business email address is not associated with a Yahoo ID, you can use your business email password. Also, older versions of Android will have a Require sign-in checkbox.
9.) After entering the required information as suggested above, tap on the Next button and choose the frequency for the app to check for new emails. Then, tap on the Next button.
10.) Finally, enter the name you wish to use for your outgoing emails and tap on the Next or Done button to complete the configuration process.
After the successful configuration of your Yahoo Business Mail, you can now send and receive emails using your Android device.