How to Create a LinkedIn Account
LinkedIn is an online network with more than 500 million users, 10 million active job posts and data on more than 9 million companies. LinkedIn profiles act as a stairway to the networks and opportunities, which, earlier was impossible. It lets an individual connect directly with the potential hiring managers of his interest. It is so easy to start networking for the identification, promotion and business etc. using a LinkedIn profile. Thus, LinkedIn acts as a platform nowadays for hiring and to join groups of like-minded people who share a common interest. It lets you get involved in groups and forums and helps you to be found by the employers across the world.
How to Sign up Linkedin Account?
To Sign up:
- Open the browser
- Go to LinkedIn.com or you can reach to this Address using any search engine.
Enter the details in the form available under the label ‘Get Started’.
- Click on Join now, a new form will appear.
- Enter the Country and its ZIP code and click Next
- Select the option and enter the details accordingly.
- Select your interest from the given options.
- Click on the confirmation link sent in to your email. And you are ready to go.
Now you’ve signed up successfully in LinkedIn.