Gmail Account Sign Up
E-mail services are the prevalent medium of communication nowadays. It is used almost in all sorts of work for the exchange of communication and files etc. Given its popularity and need, many email service providers have spawned to cater to the need and to acquire the market. As per the latest statistics, more than 4.3 billion people use the service of email and around 269 billion emails are sent daily in the world. Gmail is one of the popular most email service engines.
It is among the best popular mail-service provider in the world since it belongs to the world-famous search engine Google. The security feature provided by Gmail includes a two-step authentication feature, HTTPS, malware, spam & phishing protection. The email attachment of up to 10 GB can be sent in Gmail since it is integrated with Google drive. We have mentioned below the steps to sign up and Sign in to a Gmail account.
To Sign up:
- Open the browser (Internet explorer, Google chrome, opera etc.)
- Go to www.gmail.com or you can directly reach to gmail account registration by searching key words related to ‘Gmail Sign up’ or you can reach here using www.Google.com.
- On www.gmail.com, click on More options, then Click Create account.
- A Create your Google Account form will appear, enter the required information.
- Click Next step.
- A Privacy and Terms page will pop up, Click on I Agree by reading it.
- Verify your account by entering the Phone number and select the choice of mode (Text message, Voice Call) to get the codes, then Click Continue.
- You will get the code through the selected option (Text message or Voice Call). Then, Enter the code and now, you have created your account in Gmail.