What’s trending on the web? Sharing your life’s events on social media platforms is the answer. But your stoppage here means there is some issue in sharing stuff on your Facebook profile. You are at the right place. This post will help you in solving the Facebook sharing issues.
Unable to Share Images on Facebook Profile
Visited an amazing place with friends and want to upload the pictures but can’t? Try these troubleshooting tips for solving the issue:
- Update to latest version of Adobe Flash. Remove the current version, download the latest version, close all web browsers and install the latest version.
- Check the format of the image. Supported formats include GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP or TIFF. While uploading a PNG file, keep the size below 1 MB.
- Check the image size. Facebook recommends file sizes below 15 MB.
- Use the latest version of browser.
- If you are using adblocking software, disable it or add Facebook as exception.
- Editing images before uploading might cause failure, so try to upload original images.
- Check your support inbox (click on the question mark icon on the top right and find ‘Support Inbox’ in the drop down) for any warning about posting abusive content. If you are temporarily blocked for uploading images, you can’t do it till your resume access.
- If you can’t upload images to your Facebook profile even after trying these tricks, report your issue to Facebook through your profile. Click on the ‘question mark inside a circle’ icon on the top right of your profile. Select ‘Report a problem’ from the drop down.
Unable to Share Videos on Facebook Profile
Watched a funny video? Want to share with friends? But, the video is failing to upload. Follow these tips and resolve your video sharing issue:
- Check that the video is in the supported format. Facebook recommends MOV or MP4. If your video is not in one of these formats, change it using the video software.
- There is limit on the file size and file length. The maximum file size allowed in Facebook is 4.0 GB and the maximum length of the video can be up to 120 minutes.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Make sure you are connected to a strong internet network.
- If these fixes don’t work, report your issue to Facebook through the help centre. Look for a question mark inside a circle icon at upper right corner of your Facebook profile page. Click on ‘Report a Problem’ option.