How to Fix Connection Errors in Mail using iPhone or iPad
If you are having a connection problem in your Mail on iPhone or iPad, there can be numerous reasons behind it. It can be anything from internet network issue, device’s low memory to the inadequate configuration of your email on iPhone or iPad. Regardless of the reason causing this error, you can try to fix the issue by following the suggestions provided below.
NOTE: If you are experiencing issues like sending or receiving emails error or having similar problems in, you can try fixing the problem by following these suggestions:
- Check whether or not your device is connected to the internet. Also, check if it is working correctly or not. Open a web browser and open any website to see if it is opening properly or not.
- Make sure that you have entered the email and password correctly.
- Make sure that the email you sent is not stuck in the Outbox folder.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on the latest version.
- Check the email account setting thoroughly to make sure that you have configured your Mail account using correct settings.
- Your device must have sufficient storage for incoming email messages.
- If your account is neither accessible on iPhone nor web browser, it could mean that your account has been hacked by someone. In such a case, resetting the password for your mail account can help you fix the problem.
If even after following the above-mentioned solutions, you are still unable to access or operate you’re your email account on iPhone or iPad, it is best to delete and re-configure your email account. Follow these steps:
1.) On your iPhone, tap on the Mail client app. When the Mail app gets launched, select the Other option from the list of email services on the Welcome screen.
3.) On the next screen, you will be prompted to add a New Email Account. Enter your email account’s credentials in the provided fields. This includes Name, Email, Password, and Description (optional). Tap on the Next button when you are done entering the required information.
4.) Then, you will need to wait until the iPhone information gets verified successfully. After the successful verification, your email account will get configured to your iPhone Mail client.
5.) Once the information gets verified successfully, your email account will be set up as IMAP. After making the desired changes in given options – Mail and Notes option on the given screen, simply tap on the Save button.
6.) After that, wait until Mail client adds your email account. Once the process gets completed, your email account will get configured to send and receive emails in your iPhone Mail.
NOTE: If your Email account is unable to find the server settings and configure your account automatically, you will need to enter the settings for your particular email account manually.
And this is how you can fix your email account when it’s not working on iPhone.