How to Setup Suddenlink Email on iPhone?
If you have recently opted for a Suddenlink email account, you might be accessing your account via web version. Well, you will be glad to know that you can also access your Suddenlink email account on the going using your iPhone. If you wish to access your Suddenlink email account via iPhone, you will need to configure your Suddenlink email account your iPhone. To know how to configure your account on iPhone, follow the instructions provided below in this guide.
Guide to Set Up Suddenlink Email Account on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to the menu screen where all your applications’ icons are displayed. From the menu, you will need to tap on the Settings app icon. You will be taken to the Settings screen on your iPhone.
- In the Settings section of your iPhone, you will need to tap on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars You will be taken to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars section.
- On the next screen, you will need to tap on the Add Account option and then on the Add Mail Account
- In the “Add Mail Account” section, you will need to tap on the “Other” option.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your information on the New Account screen in the relevant fields and tap on the Next The information you will be prompted to provide will be as follows:
- Name: Enter the name which you wish to make displayed when sending an email.
- Email: Enter your Suddenlink account email address
- Password: Enter the password of your Suddenlink email account.
- Description: Enter the brief description related to your account.
- The information entered by you in the previous step will be verified here and your Suddenlink email account will be configured after successful verification.
- You can check your Suddenlink email account listed under Accounts in the Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- It is suggested to tap on your new email account and verify the following settings in your Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server sections.
- User Name: Your Suddenlink email address
So, these are the instructions you will need to follow in order to configure your Suddenlink email account on your iPhone.