AT&T Email Setup On iPhone
If you are having an AT&T Email account and wish to access it through your iPhone, you can easily do so when you have AT&T Mail settings available with you. AT&T Email settings are the configuration settings that allow you to connect your AT&T Mail account to an email program. Using the following AT&T Mail configuration settings you can easily set up your AT&T Mail account on your iPhone or iPad.
AT&T Email Settings
|POP / IMAP||imap|
|SSL (security) Incoming||SSL|
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the application’s menu and tap on the Settings app icon. You will be taken to the Settings page of your iPhone.
- Next, you will need to scroll down on the Settings page and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars option. You will be directed to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars settings page.
- Under Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, you will need to tap on the Add account option and select Other as the option from the list.
- Next, you will need to tap on the Add Mail Account option and enter the following information in the relevant fields.
- Name: Enter your name
- Email: Enter your AT&T email address
- Password: Enter your AT&T email password
- Description: Enter AT&T
- Then, you will need to select the IMAP option under the Incoming Mail Server section and enter the following information:
- Username: email
- Password: Enter your email password
- After that, simply scroll down and enter the following information under Outgoing Mail Server:
- Username: Enter your email
- Password: Enter your password
- Next, you will need to tap on the Save option and select your email address on the next screen. Then, scroll down further and select SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server.
- Then, go to the Main Server section, select smtp.mail.att.net and make sure that you see the following information appearing on the screen:
- SSL: SSL
- Server Port: 465
- After that, simply tap on the Done button and go back to the previous screen. Select the Advanced option and verify whether the following information is correct or not:
- SSL: SSL
- Server Port:mail.att.net
- Finally, go back to the previous screen and restart your iPhone to complete the configuration process.
So, this is how you can easily set up your AT&T Email account on your iPhone or iPad.
Related Blog: How to Set Up AT&T Email On Android?