How to Fix Technical Errors in Mail.com?
Mail.com has been in the business for more than two decades offering customers secure services to help them manage their digital needs, and have time for other important things in life. With mail.com, you get to experience a unique and reliable communication platform that makes the associated process convenient. However, like any other email service, mail.com is also known for running into problems that require a little bit of workaround. If you are also facing any kind of technical difficulty managing or accessing your mail.com account, you can follow the different workarounds suggested below.
Guide to Fix Technical Errors in Mail.com
Unable to Log In and Can’t Identify The Reason
There can be numerous reasons that could be preventing you from signing into your mail.com account. It can be anything from a typo error, changed password recently, network connectivity, or other problems.
Maybe you made a typing mistake or some keys of your keyboard are broken.
- Make sure to enter your password in a field where it is shown in clear text. If you are sure that your password is correct, you can consider copying and pasting it into the Password field.
- Make sure to correct any typing errors.
- Also, check your login details.
CapsLk is Enabled
- The CapsLk key (located above the shift key) if enabled, can make all typed letters to be in CAPITAL. As your password is case sensitive.
- Therefore, make sure to disable the CapsLk key.
- Rectify any typing errors when entering username and password.
- Also, check your username for any typing error.
Password is “Pre-Populated” with the Older Password
If you have changed your password recently and your browser is still having the old password, you can follow the below-mentioned workarounds.
- Delete the Saved Password From Your Browser Settings: For example, if your Chrome browser, go to More option (three horizontal dots on the top-right corner) > Settings > Auto Fill > Passwords.
- Incorrect Email Address and/or Password: Make sure that the username and password you are entering are correct and updated ones.
- Consider Using Other Login Data: You can also try logging in using another e-mail and/or password.
Reset Your Mail.com Account Password
If still, you are unable to sign in to your mail.com account, consider resetting your account password by following the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the password reset page using the URL – https://password.mail.com/.
- On this page, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the password reset process.
- After that, sign in to your mail.com account using the new password.
Sometimes, corrupt cookies can also lead to technical errors in your Mail.com account. Therefore, make sure to clear cookies regularly to overcome the technical error in your email account.
Check Internet Connection
As an internet connection is required to carry out a different task using your mail.com account, it is important to ensure that your internet connection is working properly. In case there is an issue with your internet connection, you may face a problem with your mail.com account.
Update Web Browser
Whether accessing a mail.com account or any other site, you may face issues with them (including technical errors in mail.com) when using an outdated browser. Therefore, it is always suggested to keep your web browser running with the latest updates.
Remove Faulty Browser Enhancements
A faulty browser enhancement like an add-on or plugin can also be the reason that you could be facing technical errors with your mail.com account. Consider removing such extensions from your web browser to prevent facing such issues accessing your mail.com account and other websites.
So, now as you know how to fix technical errors in mail.com, you can easily overcome the problem with your email account.