Costco, also known as Costco Wholesale Corporation, is an American retail corporation that operates a chain of membership-only big-box retail stores. It was the largest retailer of choice and prime beef, wine, rotisserie chicken, and organic foods in the world as of 2016. However, if you are a frequent shopper at Costco Wholesale and haven’t got your Membership Account, you are missing out on massive benefits – from savings on select services to rewards on traveling. Here’s a sneak peek into how you can log into your Costco Membership account and enjoy the benefits of a Costco Executive Membership.
Join Costco as a new member and enjoy a vast range of benefits –
- Receive a 2% reward annually, up to $1,000 on eligible purchases (Costco.com, Costco Travel, and Costco).
- On select Costco Services, you enjoy extra benefits.
Explore Costco Travel to reap some amazing choices, including Cruises, Rental cars, Vacation packages, Guided vacations, Theme park packages, Hotel-only accommodations, and more.
From added values to exclusive services, members enjoy some savings in the following ways –
- Delivery: You get your household essentials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Gas: Fill up your tank with the highest quality gas at the lowest cost.
- Grocery: Want same-day delivery? Make a list and receive fresh groceries with same-day delivery.
- Rental Cars: You can save on rental cars with Costco’s Low Price Finder.
- Pets: Get everything your four-legged friends need – meds, foods, toys, and more.
How to Register for a New Costco Membership Account?
If you haven’t signed up for a Costco Membership account, here’s how you can create it.
- On your computer, go to the official Costco website – www.costco.com.
- Click the Sign In/ Register button on the top right corner.
- On the Sign In page, click the Create Account button. (Since you don’t have an account already.)
- On the Create Account page, enter the following details –
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Membership Number (Optional)
- If you want to receive emails about promotions, check the concerned box.
- Click the Create Account button.
You have just created a new Costco Membership Account.
How to Log into your Costco Membership Account
Already have a Membership Account? You may like to check the steps below to log into your Costco Membership Account.
- Go to www.costco.com and click the Sign In/ Register.
- Or, you can click here to go to the Sign In page directly.
- Enter the log-in details like Email Address and Password.
- Click the blue Sign In button to complete the sign-in process.
That’s the quickest way to sign in to your Costco Membership Account.
If you forgot the password, recover it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Take a look here –
- Visit www.costco.com and access the Sign In/ Register button.
- On the Sign In page, look for the “Forgot Password?” link.
- On the Password Reset page, enter your account email address to receive a verification code to reset your password.
- Click the Send Verification Code button.
- Upon receiving the code, copy it, and paste it into the required field.
You will then successfully recover your password.
How to Verify Your Membership Online?
Follow the step-by-step guidelines below to verify your membership online.
- After signing in, you need to click the link that says Verify Membership.
- This will begin the one-time verification process.
- Next, enter your Membership number.
- Provide your first name, last name, and zip code.
- To verify your membership, you may answer public record questions.
- Now, view and edit features associated with your membership.
That’s how you verify your account.
What to Do If Unable to Verify Your Account?
Did you run into some error and couldn’t verify your account? Here’s what you need to do.
- Access the Contact Us page or visit the nearest Costco warehouse.
You should be ready with your Photo ID and membership card to verify your account.